Blade Media BM7000s-14-05-12-86x.zip Patched Version.

I presume this is the latest? Is it stable? Let the fun begin! :willy nilly:

how should the system information page look with this update? I currently have:

* model - BM7000S
* S/W - Version Sep 6 20117d*
* H/W - Version 1.00
* Boot Version - 5.30
* CH version - F015

If I updated, what should this be?

Thanks,

TC

how should the system information page look with this update? I currently have:

* model - BM7000S
* S/W - Version Sep 6 20117d*
* H/W - Version 1.00
* Boot Version - 5.30
* CH version - F015

If I updated, what should this be?

Thanks,

TC

I do not think you have updated correctly SW Version should read something like

* model - BM7000S
* S/W - Version May 14 6 201286*
* H/W - Version 1.00
* Boot Version - 5.30
* CH version - F015

Last edited:
Hi there, i cannot download for some reason the file it says i may have insufficient privileges etc...What should i do??

thanks in adv...

rob

Hi I'm new to the TechKing forum community having just registered.
Like the threads above, my blade box has decided to play up and red light just keeps flashing. Will the download fix the "problem" ?

Thanks

You will be able to download once your name turns blue, you need 1 post to use the download part of the forum.

Hi

I'm new to all this and have just received my blade box today. Do I need to use a USB pen with just the blade firmware on it or can I use my ipod and select the file from a list ?

thanks.

I've got sw version 14 may 201286 on my Blade 7000s but can't get the server List menu up using 9991 any advice? Do I need the patched version rather than the version on the Blade site?

Last edited:
copy the link in the first post, paste it in your browser's address bar, and Bob's your uncle

Hi also new to this - have set box up and getting FTA - what do I need to do next - can some one PM me with details on how to set up a newcamed etc and what and where to go to do this - cheers

blade media bm7000 combo

Hi I am a newbie and unsure of this patch, does it allow 9991 to be accessed , I ask because I downloaded from Blade Media site the January firmware and it didn,t allow 9991 afterwards.

Is this the latest version of the firmware that's been patched? I've got an older version from last year so just wanted to know if it worthwhile updating or not.

Thanks.

hi new firmware october 2012 available on blades site Latest stable version for the Blade Media BM7000s - 12/10/12 - RECOMMENDED. just waiting for 9991 otion one to be added here. hope it is soon. as the pros are allways trying hard. thankyou shoyaib

We probably need a bit more of a description
of the problem.

If the picture is freezing / glitchy either internet feed/speed
or your c line.

If your broadband is working ok on your computer
likely to be your c line, you could always try a test line from a server
they will usually give u a 24hr test for free.

If box just keeps powering off sounds like a fault on
the box.

I can see its your 1st post, but you would be better
off starting your own thread than taggin on to a "sticky"
you will get more feedback

Last edited:
Back