1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Media BM7000s-14-05-12-86x.zip Patched Version.

Discussion in 'Blade Media BM7000s' started by HiTeck, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Mark Garland

Mark Garland Member

Thanx for this

2. Alex Owen

Alex Owen Member

does anyone have the october version ?

3. Mark Garland

Mark Garland Member

Has the October firmware been patched yet? thanx

4. intel

intel Member

5. nomunnofun

nomunnofun Member

Well, as a foolish newbie, I downloaded the latest epg update and now I have no 9991 facility to enter my c-lines - not happy!

6. ronanfriel10

ronanfriel10 Member

Thank you guys, looking for the firmware links - think you have sorted me - just need to get download!

Ronan

7. HiTeck

HiTeck Administrator Staff Member

8. thabaned

thabaned Member

latest firmware for blade bm7000s please

9. BoxT

BoxT VIP Member

Try looking at the link on the post above your one you might just see it :D

10. buddyboy

buddyboy Member

I'm not too tekkie but will this firmware fix epg or provide me with a fav list ?

11. jimbo21947

jimbo21947 Member

has anyone had a problem with the oct firmware, when i put it on i find that my box is freezing, when i put the may firmware back on it stops, the new firmware gets you tube and also 9991 menu so i know it is the patched one. anyone else with a problem. thanks

12. zeegeoff

zeegeoff Member

hi there new to this but will the patched download get me the 9991 menu up thanks

13. jimbo21947

jimbo21947 Member

hi zeegeoff yes it will

14. tubbs

tubbs Member

hey guys ive lost my 9991,updated to latest firmware off blade website,aint had my box on for a while and i thoght i would update it,cant acees 9991 now

15. grizz

grizz Member

if you want the 9991 menu then the official firnware is no use to you, look on here for the last patched 1, newest not done as of yet

16. hirstgas

hirstgas Member

it wont let me download it

im new to all this need help!!

17. rbenton1

rbenton1 Member

Thanks for this mannnn!!! love the picture of luis as well, as if we'd sack him ha!!!!

18. p1ckl3d

p1ckl3d Member

just bought a blade bm7000s. firstly i complete novice. i need to know which unofficial fw to use and secondly any gd cccam's

19. isolcricket

isolcricket Member

I recently purchased a Blade box, where can I get the firmware from for the 9991 access?