Blade Media BM7000s Jan 5 2012 81x.zip blade media 7000s latest firmware

Hi Jazz, have you downloaded the channel lists from Blade Online?

Press MENU, then down the bottom of the list is BLADE ONLINE.

Go into this, find Astra UK 28 and then in there are some areas like central, granada, london etc.

Pick one and load it onto your box. Now at the bottom of each FAV group is a channel called 7 Day EPG.

This is what you sit on for a minute and it loads the epg (it says no audio/video when you are on it).

If you have this channel then you already have transponder 11788

;)

Yes I have downloaded the blade channel list. The blade group epg does download the epg but on certain channels there are some programs listed and some with No Information.
Found a 7 day epg channel on the full channel list but same problem some of the channels have incomplete epg information.

brickie is stating
"On this transponder there's a channel called 8010.. its like a rolling tv advert. Watch this channel for 2 mins and see if it loads in then."

But I have not come across a 7day epg channel like a rolling tv advert?

Last edited:
does anyone here do the carsharing on blade bm7000s ? and how do i go about it cause am thinking of getting the box.....tired of sky ripping me apart :whacko: and what type of box/model do I need to use it with internet...please help :willy nilly:

Hi I've just installed the firmware as outlined and would like to thank everyone who made this job sooo easy, just one thing prior to loading the new firmware whilst surfing through the various program guides if I needed to mute the sound with the remote I could. I can now only mute a program whilst I'm watching a particular program ie FX, Gold etc, does anybody else have these problems or have I perhaps gone wrong somewhere?

alright people,

i have a pre loaded bm7000s
i read the very first post where it reads i need to reload my cdf for this new firmware to take effect

sorry for being blonde but whats a cdf??
i have all the channels and no real problem with the firm i have at present

do i need the new one??

any help would be appreciated

cheers

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yeah as above, you don't have to reload the CDF (channel dump file) which hold all your channel data, if you have rescanned and already found all your channels you wont need to load the CDF back.

I've still got a little problem as I said I've managed to load the new firmware use all of the info supplied but for some strange reason I've managed to move BBC1 East Midlands into the favourities list but ITV Central E just shows channel scrambled any advice as everything else is spot on

Hi guys,
I am a complete newbie so please do excuse any blunders.
There are problems with crashing reported elsewhere when using the March 2012 firmware. Have you had any experience of that?
Cheers,
sokin

yes m8, load the Jan 5th Firmware then u shouldnt have any problems. Im on the Jan firmware as March firmware was crashing my box every 5 mins

hi the march firmware contains everything from jan firmware also the new videoshare is a addon. Yes for some people the march firmware is a problem due to the number of bugs the need to be fixed. Hopefully there will be a new firmware April or may 2012 with all the major also minor fixes with improved youtube chanel stabililaty latest ccam emulater and newcamd. And this will solve all these major issues. The pros are working on this and will release firmware when available. thankyou shoyaib

Problem I have with the March firmware is that at random times the box will not turn off. Box locks up and the only way to shut it down is to use the power on/off switch on the back of the box, doing this looses all of the epg data.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?

high number of users had this problem m8 (including myself), so we reloaded JAN firmware.

dont forget march firmware is still a beta, so we still waiting for a proper stable firmware from march :-)

Same here, went back to jan then reloaded march a few days ago and its been alright so far, fingers crossed.

Back