blade media combo help

cmcmurdo

i recently purchased the combo box but i cant get it workin i am new to the blade box . i have been using the kv box for a year now and thats a good box .
i want info on how to set this up to get all channels for both tuners info on firmware. channel lists info . can it work on the cable feed on its own.
and what is a cline and how to get 1
thanks

The latest version of the fta software is already installed on the box from the factory
when the site is to update it will be on

all channels already on the box including sports and movies but sum of them are scrambled or bad signal. i can access the 9991 menu but dont no what to do next any help at all will be great thanks to all who might be able to help

Hi mate, I would suggest you post in the sticky thread "recommend a good card share server" asking for a cline recommendation and then I'm sure someone will pm you. This will point you in the right direction, there's also a thread called "Ultimate Guide - Blade Media 7000S Satellite Receiver", you will find all the info you need here.

I got this box last Saturday and had it up and running in 20 mins using the above threads. If you need any more help just ask as I'm sure someone will help.

The firmware for combo version just been released, what about the C tuner side of the cable? any one knows

Back