blade media help please

ok my sv is finally dead im a total noob to sat so please could somone explain to me what exactally i will need to get everything working on the 7000s please as i like the look of it and have no clue about getting it all set u p .

many thanks for any help given

This cline stuff seems too complicated for a VM guy like me!!

It really isn't that complicated, I was in the same position as you were 1 week ago and am now up and running. Using the guides on this forum you can't go wrong, if you request a recommendation from the sticky thread "recommend a good card share server" someone will pm you.

If you have an existing dish, all you need is a box, cline and a bit of research and you'll be up and running in no time.

It really isn't that complicated, I was in the same position as you were 1 week ago and am now up and running. Using the guides on this forum you can't go wrong, if you request a recommendation from the sticky thread "recommend a good card share server" someone will pm you.

If you have an existing dish, all you need is a box, cline and a bit of research and you'll be up and running in no time.

Agree with Jimshrapnel, it is not difficult to set it up. Just bear in mind that your overall picture quality will depend on the cline provider.

Back