Blade Media NDF Channel Editor

linbybag

Hello all
I'm more than a little bit of a technophobe but this time I've astounded myself with ineptitude!

I have downloaded the NDF channel editor from the Blade Support section and installed it. But how the hell do you use it!?!?

I wanted the channel list for UK terrestial and $ly but how do you get started? The help button tells you nothing useful at all and there is no instruction on the Blade site. Also, I can't see a t@@ts guide on this forum anywhere.

If anyone out there has the patience to step me through it I would be sincerely grateful.

Thanks in advance of any reply

For now and next program guide
press ok on any channel then yellow button, Update EPG.

There is also a "group button" on the remote which will drop the channels
into catagories like , sport, films, HD, Kids etc.

Finally, at the bottom of each program list you will have an EPG channel.

Press ok on it and you will get a blank screen. Press the EPG button on your remote
and you will get a full 7day EPG.

(It takes a few mins to load so you may have blank areas when you first switch the box)

Thanks for your reply bees.

Apologies because I obviously didn't explain myself properly.

I have downloaded the programme to my computer and that's as far as Ive got.

What I need to know is how do you download programme lists from the internet into the NDF Channel Editor? However, your instructions will be useful when I have passed this first hurdle so thank you.

If you just do a scan from your box it should just give you the latest channel list

See the tutorial here

Or are you after creating your own favorites list in a particular order ?

A shortcut instread of pressing GROUP and then selecting the group you want is to press the << and >> buttons (FFWD / REW) on the remote when you are in the channel list screen.

This goes back and forth through the groups. ;)

Once you get used to it you can move around the box like lightning.

Back