blade media remotes 2 blade media in the same room.

3eyedfish

Hi everyone,

I want to know if i had 2 bm 7000s in the same room would the remote controls conflict with each other, or is there way round this???

Any ideas please.

Regards

3EF

The remotes would conflict as they send out the same signal, if the receivers are together it will be a pain in the ass getting them to run independently.

Only way round it is to have the receivers set a good way apart from each other.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Could i put something in front of the display to block the infra red signals????

Regards

3EF

Yes of course but what about using the other receiver?.

What is it your trying to achieve by running 2 side by side?.

You can do that now if both channels are on the same transponder but it's pretty usless for that.

Just make something out of cardboard, an L shaped piece the horizontal can sit under the feet and the vertical piece can cover the face up.

personally I find with the blade box to be quite poor for reception from the remote, it has to be pointed fairly straight at it. so if one was placed at one side of the tv and the other at the other side it may work? I know of 3 boxes having the same issue at mine. must be just the type of them. the remote has to be fairly direct. very little scope with them.

personally I find with the blade box to be quite poor for reception from the remote, it has to be pointed fairly straight at it. so if one was placed at one side of the tv and the other at the other side it may work? I know of 3 boxes having the same issue at mine. must be just the type of them. the remote has to be fairly direct. very little scope with them.

Have to agree, the remote has to be pointed inline otherwise it doesn't pick up the signal from the remote.

Dont get me wrong though still wouldn't change it for the world. Love it tbh. Not sure if the 2 either side of tv would work but if you were to try the L shape method anyhow if could be worth a try no?

This is true. I find the Blade to have a good quality picture and easy layout. A dual tuner would work wonders.

Back