blade media streaming

gray1313

TK Veteran
can any one let me know in simple terms how to set up streeaming with the bm7000 i have downloaded the streaming program and pointed it to the folder with my movies in and on the reciever side i have put my ip address in but keep getting connection faild and yes i have allowed my firewall to except it what i am thinking is when i put my ip address in it is like this 000.000.000.000 the first 2 lines of my ip address have 3 numbers but the last 2 lines only have 1 number each example 192.168. 005.007 so how do i delete the noughts in the last 2 lines has i dont need them help would be much appreciated. and by the way thats not my proper ip address its just an example. thanks to any one who can help me.

I will be giving this a go later today for the first time, once I have it set up I will help you out.

i am sorted now thanks to sort it out i just downloaded the blade media sofware for my computer again and then every thing worked fine once i had put my ip address in on the box must of been dodgy software i put on my computer at first lol. :)

Back