Blade Media7000 Combo

kid_warrior

Hi all,

Has anybody got a blade7000s combo box running on VM Cable.....If so can you point me in the right direction for SS2 HD channel I'm in a (pure) NTL area, Coventry west midlands.....
Any help would be grateful

Regards
Kw

It would appear that a TP could be missing, if so Ch 436 Sky Family__Ch 438 Sky Comedy will also be missing.

A blind scan could solve the problem if a TP is indeed missing, if only SS 2 is missing a manual scan using the same TP as Family/Comedy channels should help.

Menu--Installation--Channel Search--Scan Mode_ Manual/Blind, if no luck in finding TP lower the Frequency Step (scan will take longer)

It would appear that a TP could be missing, if so Ch 436 Sky Family__Ch 438 Sky Comedy will also be missing.

A blind scan could solve the problem if a TP is indeed missing, if only SS 2 is missing a manual scan using the same TP as Family/Comedy channels should help.

Menu--Installation--Channel Search--Scan Mode_ Manual/Blind, if no luck in finding TP lower the Frequency Step (scan will take longer)

I have found Sky Comedy HD and Sky Family HD on the same TP but no SS2 HD strange

Try a manual scan using the TP that Family/Comedy use, if still so good,
Press - OK button - Using red button move to TP, check for the TP that Family/Comedy use, SS2 may not be listed as SS2 but as a number.

Press - OK button - Using red button move to TP, check for the TP that Family/Comedy use, SS2 may not be listed as SS2 but as a number.

Ok I will do...

(keep you posted)

Kw

Thank you for your help....
Up and running

Hi, Can you help me out i am also missing sky sports 2 hd and i am in coventry aswell. can you you just tell me the steps you took. i am missing the tp also i have lowered the step to 0.5 but no luck.

Thanks

does the 7000 combo still work on cable? i have looked at my tuner 2 on the back and it does not look like the regular fitment for a vermin cable lead. is there an adapter that has to be bought and will it actually work with vermin? and do you have to get a cline the same as when on sly?? thanks to all who reply

post a clear picture of back of box,some cable receivers had f connector hook up and others had tv type push in like on old vcr.

You need, F type Socket to Coax RF IEC Aerial Plug Male Adapter 371091257442 (ebay No.) also a live cable feed and line is needed.

20151105_231526_resized.jpg

hello again thanks for the ebay link (just bought it cheers) here is a photo of the one i have at home, looks like a regular tv ariesl hopefully it will pick up the cable feed all i need know is a sub anyone know were to start my search? cheers chaps

Back