Blade5000 Sw march 9991 version

hi bees, does that channel list have N(new firmware on it), i cant get my sub re-entered.

Channel list is for the latest firmware

Download the config file here
to re enter your line, see the bottom of the tutorial

Last edited:
thanks, i normally do make my own list. i only changed to this firmware because it supposedly resolves the blank screen issue and has a better epg. I will do the channel update when blade online is running again. now it wont recognise my line.
any ideas?

The firmware is definitely better but still far from being perfect..

I have noticed that it does not have all transponders under 28.2e

does anybody know why my line not working. i entered it by pasting to config file, i see it when i press 9991, its says not connected at bottom below deskey.
could i do a factory reset and star from scratch?

I had the same problem too.. apparently it replaces the last character on the Deskey.. just edit that and you will be fine..

hi, i edited the last character of deskey from EA to 14 like it is on the line. still no joy. below deskey it says not connected. the line looks fine when i press 9991. all the epg stuff looks well but line not working all $channels off. my provider says im showin as not connected. all was fine before this my line provider is great service.

Got it going. Don't know how but it's going.
1 question, if I update channels to my local list (NI)via blade online without the N for new firmware will it stop working. The last channel update was on June 29th. Would this be for the new firmware?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

need help cant add newcamd list to my new blade 5000s its on my usb but box no finding it and menu 9991 dosent work to add manually
any ideas

Download the config file from here

Paste your line details into the config file.

Load by USB

There are some screen shots at the bottom of the tutorial here

OR

Load in the config file without pasting in your line

press MENU - 9991 and type it in manually

It's Sly playing about with frequencies at the moment.. do another scan after 19th as the schdueled channel update is due on 19th

if you can't get your EPG to download try it in every category in your faves list. If that fails then go to 'all channels' and try it in there

Back