Blade7000 Jan 2014 sw attached,
9991 menu version,
minor bug fix,
Galaxy.

Attachments

• BM7000s Jan 13 2014 8dx.rar
    6.1 MB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Quite happy with firmware I have got , will leave it to someone else to try , I ain't going to be no guinea pig for this one

Thanks for the new firmware, just loaded it, its been 12 months since last release so im gonna see how this new one is, even though the last update was faultless from 12 months ago.

bm7000s is still a top of the range box in terms of quality, etc etc. I have been using them for over 5 years

Last edited:
Update installed and all good.
The big difference i can see is that i didn't need to go to the '7 Day EPG' channel to see the next 7 days EPG. The EFG guide was already populated for the week ahead, it appears to have stored the EPG from the '7 Day EPG' update i did last night.

Update installed and all good.
The big difference i can see is that i didn't need to go to the '7 Day EPG' channel to see the next 7 days EPG. The EFG guide was already populated for the week ahead, it appears to have stored the EPG from the '7 Day EPG' update i did last night.
Nice 1 that sounds promising! Think al do mine a bit later

Not sure if its using my USB Pen drive to store the EFG. I'd imagine it does, if reading the forums the 5000 does.

can someone unzip the file for me please it keeps saying its a invalid zip file or not compressed properly???

Last edited:
Hey folks.

Gonna give this firmware a whirl.
- the EPG on the firmware I'm using just now is driving me nut's

Will report back in a few days, if it's any good.?

Divsco

Thanks for the updated firmware. Have been running an older version that was recommended but I agree that the epg doesn't seem to update correctly.

Is this firmware for blade 7000 or 7000s , as title says 7000, but the rar file is 7000s, thankyou.

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ----------

Is this firmware for blade 7000 or 7000s , as title says 7000, but the rar file is 7000s, thankyou.

Back