Blade7000 Jan 2014 sw

Hey folks.

Gonna give this firmware a whirl.
- the EPG on the firmware I'm using just now is driving me nut's

Will report back in a few days, if it's any good.?

Divsco

Hey there..

Been using this latest firmware for a little over six weeks now..
- Seems to be OK so far, certainly better than the last version as far as the EPG goes..

If I encounter any issues I'll update you all..

- Divsco

I take it this is the latest firmware for this box?

I have one arriving tomorrow and I usually like to upgrade things to the latest firmware, etc before setting them up so I don't need to set them all up again as sometimes all settings are reset when doing so.

Can anyone also recommend a reliable c line sub please message me?

I take it this is the latest firmware for this box?

I have one arriving tomorrow and I usually like to upgrade things to the latest firmware, etc before setting them up so I don't need to set them all up again as sometimes all settings are reset when doing so.

Can anyone also recommend a reliable c line sub please message me?

For your line you will find out there is a page all about getting one

Ignore this post. I have been trying to activate my account, despite repeated attempts i haven't received an activation mail

hi how do instore the new filmware please
easiest way is download the firmware on to a usb stick and load it from there

menu/utilities/download choose new firmware then hit ok on remote it will start to install
OK put this on my box all my channels etc working but when I go to menu then blade online to get latest channel list it's says connect to server then connection failed can anyone help?

hi how do instore the new filmware please
easiest way is download the firmware on to a usb stick and load it from there

menu/utilities/download choose new firmware then hit ok on remote it will start to install
OK put this on my box all my channels etc working but when I go to menu then blade online to get latest channel list it's says connect to server then connection failed can anyone help?

blade server is offline m8

Back