Blade7000 playback recorded .Ts Files on PC ?

Tee4

Hi,

Is it possible to watch the .Ts files recorded by the Blade on a PC or convert them to another format ?

I've tried lost of players but nothing seems to play the Blade files (except the Blade of course!)

Thanks,

Mike

Have you tried playing them with VLC player.

Code:
http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-13632_4-10267151.html

I've tried VLC player but it doesn't seem to recognise them.

Has anyone managed to get it to work ?

Thanks,

Mike

Media player classic plays them, just tried it myself and works fine, takes a little while to open but it does work.

BTW The file type is MPEG-TS video file.

Thanks,

Media player Classic work fine !

Do you know how i can convert them to .avi's or .MP4's (to play on a playbook) ans WinAVI does not seem to recognise the files.

Thanks for your help.

mike

Best thing to do is google MPEG-TS converter or MPEG-TS to avi mp4, there are various converters out there that will do it.

I've tried a few, I'm not sure if the Blade .ts files are fully mpeg-ts compliant ? (maybe that's why VLC won't play them?)

I was hoping someone else had either solved the problem or could tell me what I'm doing wrong (probably the likeliest cause of my problems!)

Thanks for your help.

Mike

MeGUI will handle just about any video/audio format out there, as long as they are in compliance with specifications.

There are a couple short guides for it here: DVD / CD Guides Tutorials.
They are not precisely what you are after, but may help you get started.

@ferguj1 Why was my post edited the site i provided a link for offers no illegal software, all is either Free or Demo's, Trials etc, the info contained is all legal public information help and advice on converting various formats...

maybe for those who missed the post Google Video Help and the first site will help you. Also Google Doom 9 and the first site will help you on converting your videos.

If this infringes site policy please let me know... But as far as i'm aware these site contain NO illegal software.

I was NOT advertising the other site.

Last edited:
Back