BladeOnline Wipes NEWCAMD Config

roopykang

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can help, for some reason everytime i try and perform a channel update from blade online my config gets wiped (NEWCCMD) settings disappear and i then have to send it to the chap who provides the service. Any thoughs or ideas? When i hit 9991 and go into the config everything i hashed out ie ip, port, username and passowrd.

Thanks

why don't you get the newcamd line details from the guy who provides it, then follow bees guide on the top of the forum and save it to your usb, it will save you some time putting it manually or going to the guy.

why don't you get the newcamd line details from the guy who provides it, then follow bees guide on the top of the forum and save it to your usb, it will save you some time putting it manually or going to the guy.

Hi Zee, i have asked but dont get a response, is there anyway i can put the config fle off the box? Thanks for your response.

im not sure mate, keep trying the guy, in future don't get lines off such people they should provide you with the details, there are people on here who can point you in to the right direction if you need one again

im not sure mate, keep trying the guy, in future don't get lines off such people they should provide you with the details, there are people on here who can point you in to the right direction if you need one again

if zee thanks mate time for a new line i think any ideas on whom\which forum area i need to request one from? thanks for your help

Back