Cable Blank Channels - Frequency/Channel List

AndyNotes

After 36 hours of reading forums, installing and tweaking various images as well as checking my splitter and coax cable and connections, I can say I am 85%/90% percent complete but I am still having issues on my zgemma H.2H purchased from the official site.

I am not an expert and still learning so please feel free to correct me. I have been sat for a couple of years now and new to cable, I have narrowed it down to the channel not clearing on various frequencies.

I have been through the following bouquets for Sports, Movies and Entertainment and I have managed to create a mini list highlighting the blank channels along with the frequencies I am having issues with. I have tried scanning using ATM and complete scans, scanned all NetID in my area and still no joy on the following frequencies below.

I am curious to know what frequencies other users using to clear these channels, if they are actually working.

Frequency_List.jpg

I am currently using Biohead Image OpenATV 5.3 and I must say this image is the cleanest image with a dope user friendly GUI and I will be sticking with this image. Perfect image for me :)
The only cons are:-
1. Info Panel Font size is too large when using The Vskin BOLT skin.
2. Some picons images do not match up the channels selected.

I did try Wooshbuild OpenATV 6 but I kept receiving an error message stating, my /hdd need to have at least 300mb before setup can be completed and I'm guessing its because its a SAT ONLY image, but not sure. I also tried dsayers Openatv 5.3 with one set of bouquets, another very good image but also supported sat and cable, again not sure as I have downloaded and tested a few images and information overload got me confused.:confused:

But if anyone has solved the channel issue or if you can provide me with some examples of working channels along with your frequencies so we can compare. In the mean time, I'm done tweaking and I'm sticking with my 85%/90% completed cable box.

Thank you in advance

how many times is your feed split? try plugging in the box direct from the white vm box and re-do the service scan and see if all the channels are there. also you need the correct net ID?

have you tried a manual scan

menu-setup-service searching-manual scan
find the transponder for the channels you need
clear before scan = yes
green button to scan

how many times is your feed split? try plugging in the box direct from the white vm box and re-do the service scan and see if all the channels are there. also you need the correct net ID?

I only have one splitter, If was to connect my zgemma box direct to the telewest/virgin box on the wall, the internet will be down so wouldn't really be able to test to see if the channels specified are working.

have you tried a manual scan

menu-setup-service searching-manual scan
find the transponder for the channels you need
clear before scan = yes
green button to scan

Yes I have tested using a manual scan but I might give it another test to see but i doubt this will change.
I just need to find out what channels against channels are clearing for other users.

bt sport 1 hd
qam256
frequency 691mhz
symbol rate 6952000

bt sport 2 hd
frequency 699mhz
symbol rate 6952000

just test those

these are working on mine

I only have one splitter, If was to connect my zgemma box direct to the telewest/virgin box on the wall, the internet will be down so wouldn't really be able to test to see if the channels specified are working.

You dont need the internet when doing the service scan, make a note a missing channels then with the correct net id run the scan and see if those channels appear in the list?

You dont need the internet when doing the service scan, make a note a missing channels then with the correct net id run the scan and see if those channels appear in the list?

Still no joy after re-scanning and test although i did notice, a few days ago frequency 731 wasn't clearing any channels
Today that frequency started clearing channels.
After the scan, channels on that frequency appears to be distorted, like a bad signal

bt sport 1 hd
qam256
frequency 691mhz
symbol rate 6952000

bt sport 2 hd
frequency 699mhz
symbol rate 6952000

just test those

these are working on mine

Those frequencies you provided are defo working but clearing other channels [emoji28] but thank you for the update. I guess I will keep testing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try the box at a different place to see if it scans and works there.
most issues involved are crappy cable and splitters in use

try the box at a different place to see if it scans and works there.
most issues involved are crappy cable and splitters in use
tried getting a new splitter and 5-1000Mhz but that didn't make a difference. The next step will be to get a new coax cable.
Still unable to get a signal on low freqz

Back