Blank Channels

gravy

Hi there, anybody else having this problem? The majority of channels are fine, and doing a new search brings up all channels you would expect. Unfortunately there a few that although they show in the epg, when you try to view them I just get a blank black screen? For instance if I select a certain hd channel and it's blank, I can select the sd version and it's fine? I've checked I'm on the correct virgin media area code and also tried restarting the box after a new channel search? Anyone have a suggestion?

Cheers

I am having the same issues too. I have just purchased a H.2H box, I am having the same issue with some HD & SD channels.
E.g. SSNHQHD, SSF1HD, BTSports 1&2 HD its like a mixture of channels some SD and HD not operational and some HD only not operational. I am using the cable turner with a signal strength of 29% and 59%. My NETID has been configured correctly and autobous also been configured. Any advice would be great on how we can get all channels operational?

Thanks in Advance

If you have a H2H then I would recommend reflash with dsayers image - he has put a great deal of work into it and it works a treat with all non working channels deleted and replaced with working versions. Great backup from a great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a H2H then I would recommend reflash with dsayers image - he has put a great deal of work into it and it works a treat with all non working channels deleted and replaced with working versions. Great backup from a great guy.

Hi there, anybody else having this problem? The majority of channels are fine, and doing a new search brings up all channels you would expect. Unfortunately there a few that although they show in the epg, when you try to view them I just get a blank black screen? For instance if I select a certain hd channel and it's blank, I can select the sd version and it's fine? I've checked I'm on the correct virgin media area code and also tried restarting the box after a new channel search? Anyone have a suggestion?

Cheers

And you're using autobouquetsmaker to scan?

Would the woosh build work as i am think of using that build as i have literally been playing around with this box for 2 days straight and starting to call it a day. Lack of Signal, missing channel and i have been reading constantly

Back