1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blank screen on all sky channels

Discussion in 'Zgemma-star 2S' started by millbrook, Mar 3, 2016.

1. millbrook

millbrook Member

help please,
    got anew zgemma s2 box was working for 3 days and now blank screen on all sky channels,i have tried rebooting with no success
    don't know what else to try im only a newbie

2. judetron

judetron Member

Try rebooting your router and box at the same time....it's possible though you've been had and you line/gift has gone....where did u get it from?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. sucmnsee

sucmnsee TK Veteran

Usual checks are as said
    Reboot router. Wait til router fully connected again. Reboot box.

Menu
    Setup
    Softcam
    Softcam manager
    Go to whichever is ticked
    Yellow to restart.

Check connection
    Menu
    Setup
    System
    Network
    Devices
    Network test
    Green to start
    All should end up green

4. millbrook

millbrook Member

Thanks,tried all your suggestions still not working

dazowl likes this.
  5. judetron

judetron Member

If you have done the above and says u have Internet connection most probably your line is down contact the supplier

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

6. sucmnsee

sucmnsee TK Veteran

If u wanna pm ur line I'll check it for u. Make sure ur box is off first so doesnt conflict

7. Dazzle

Dazzle Member

If you double press "OK" on your remote, if you line is working correctly you will see on the corner of notification the server and ping details. That will show you are connected to your line and it is working. If there is nothing present the line details could be missing.

So check your configuration details (location dependant if your using c or n line) or check to make sure your provider hasn't done a runner.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

8. Ellwills10

Ellwills10 Member

Zgemma box not working just says sky hd screen plse help

9. mick09004

mick09004 Member

Hi I've lost a few sky channels? S sports 4, s sports news hq, sky 1, not all sky channels, any ideas guys, newbie, ant help would be much appreciated

10. Ian1971

Ian1971 Member

I've lost sky sports 4 sky Atlantic +1 and Eurosport's 1&2 on both zgemma and openbox whent to do Chanel list on openbox and the website says that it's not channel list problem, it's a new form of encryption that is affecting all non official sky boxes. You can get sky sport 4 via Ireland feed but it also says that no doubt more channels will go and they don't know when or even if they will return

11. paul1966

paul1966 Member

if you into your channel that's missing like sky sports 4 you will see a blank screen press up on your remote the channel list will come up now press the red button (ALL) you will see about 4/5 sky sports 4 press one of these your missing channel should return. note you may have do this everytime you want to watch channels that are missing.

12. Ciaran Duffin

Ciaran Duffin Member

Same problem here did that no luck rebooted box no good. That's on zgemma. All my channels are there on openbox in other room

13. Ian1971

Ian1971 Member

Cheers for that will give it a go

14. dipsy

dipsy Member

been stuck on this zgemma s2 for weeks got freeview channels.epg for sky telling me whats on.but got the gift about eight weeks ago.im a newbie.no idear please can someone help before the gift runs out.

15. bdawson1987

bdawson1987 Member

Hi I've also lost these channels. My box doesn't allow me to upgrade the channel list directly from it and I'm having a lot of trouble finding a way to download the channel list on my MacBook Pro! Anyone know how I can download the channel list to a Mac so I can put it on a USB stick and upgrade the channel list via USB?

I have an Openbox V8S

Thanks!

16. jimbob77778

jimbob77778 Member

upgrade your firmware then you will be able to upgrade your channel list ota although some channels are missing for everyone

bangord30 likes this.
  17. jimnev

jimnev Member

I have also lost sky channels. have done all of the above checks and appears I still have a line but no channels.

18. bottom1976

bottom1976 Member

Me too ...sky sports 4 / 5 ...sky sports news gone

19. bottom1976

bottom1976 Member

Me too ...sky sports 4 / 5 ...sky sports news gone

20. nuksucow

nuksucow Member

Me too sky sports news etc also sky box office and joshua fight tomorrow! !!