1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blank screen on all sky channels

Discussion in 'Zgemma-star 2S' started by millbrook, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Dogslipstick

Dogslipstick Member

Tried to get a new line, thought it might be that, but the website informed me all sports channels down.

2. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

sounds like box is not connected to internet,reboot box and router

3. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

we will soon be left with freesat boxes as all other channels will be gone.

4. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

we will soon be left with freesat boxes as all other channels will be gone.

5. seunogundip2

seunogundip2 Member

The party seems to be over. However impossible is nothing, I think we should look forward to a new era. There was a time when we downloaded softcams unto USB to be used on Technomates.

6. linesman66

linesman66 Forum Supporter

No channel update or frequency change will fix this it's encryption data isue

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

7. Mark33

Mark33 Member

Folks, does anyone know if IPTV will work on zgemma 2s????

8. Mark33

Mark33 Member

repeated post....sorry

9. Cdh

Cdh Member

Hello so will we getting the sky sports channels back does anyone know how I could get them back?

10. smalltom123

smalltom123 Member

Doubtful the will be back iptv your best option

11. Cdh

Cdh Member

Now to all of this so not sure how it all work is they sports channels on the iptv then

12. marconi_pete

marconi_pete Member

Yeah the sports channels are available with iptv. My guess (could be wrong) is that they get their streams from cable and relay them via iptv to their subscribers.

13. marconi_pete

marconi_pete Member

yes iptv will work on pretty much any E2 box including zgemma boxes.

14. Cdh

Cdh Member

How do I do it tho Iv tried before but no luck probably doing it wrong like but can someone help please. Thanks

15. marconi_pete

marconi_pete Member

You can add a itv line/service by using xtream iptv app ,xcplugin etc.

16. marconi_pete

marconi_pete Member

You can add a itv line/service by using xtream iptv app ,xcplugin etc. These should be available in the download plugins section of your box.

Cdh likes this.
  17. Cdh

Cdh Member

I haven't got a clue here I can't find it anywhere at all I am new to all this to me sorry

18. mojacarkev

mojacarkev Member

have same problem was told sky are in process of altering frequencies dunno if this is the cause for all

19. MarmiteX1

MarmiteX1 Member

Phew! i thought it was related to my line provider. I've tried a couple of channels and sly sports and sly movie channels don't work however the issue still persists on other channels like ComCentral for example.

I even tried the following but it still didn't resolve the issue:
    • Restart the cam provider
    • Restart my router
    • Restart my box
    • Flash latest build of Wooshbuild
    • Reconfigure the N:Line
    • Restart the box
    • Perform a NIT scan(rescan and update the frequencies of all the channels )
    Correct me if i am wrong but my understanding is this issue is with the encryption/process that Sly has modified.

20. marconi_pete

marconi_pete Member

You don't say whether your line is for sly or virmin. If it's a virmin line use mgcamd 1.38. you can download the mgcamd softcam from the plugins section on boxes running vix or open atv images. The newcamd. list and mg cfg file can be obtained from your line provider. If it's a sly line then it will no longer work as you said, as sly have changed the encryption again. Currently theres no fix for this, so If you don't have access to cable in your area then iptv is the only alternative.

21. MarmiteX1

MarmiteX1 Member

Oh sorry, i'm on Sly. Been using Sly for many years. I'm using MgCamd plugin with newcamd.list. I guess i will have to find a provider that supports virmin then.

22. MarmiteX1

MarmiteX1 Member

Oh sorry, i'm on Sly. Been using Sly for many years. I'm using MgCamd plugin with newcamd.list. I guess i will have to find a provider that supports virmin then.