BlockChain Vs Them.....

orash

Hold tight my fellow sharers!
-------
Without fuel there is no fire.....
---------​
I'm no tech guru by a long shot however it took me a few days solid to understand the network that we now see flowing down the gutter before our very eyes....

What I mean by this is that it didn't take me long to google a few key words, you tube a few videos before I was fully up to speed with how I can go round to my mates house and watch his sly/vgin multi room without it costing me a fortune....

Now picture this....

You operate a business that turns over approx £11bn a year.

In the past you have turned a blind eye to the 0.01% shrinkage that has been slipping out the back door although your fully aware its been going on.

UNTILL NOW........

"why now" I hear you ask.....

Hmmmmmmmm.......

The dawn of the BlockChain is upon them and peer to peer is going to hurt them where like most of us would really like to kick them!!!!!

"Time to cash in as much as we can b4 its good night see ya later" I imagine them screaming...

The thing is my fellow "NON PROFIT" sharers, if I want to share an experience or emotion in my life, who has the right to stop me sharing these experiences? Yes I understand about copyright etc however as long as who ever I'm sharing with doesn't abuse these technicalities then no harm or technicalities have been breached right???

Well i,m no tech guru like i said b4 however i,m also not stupid and this whole new blockchain thing has got me thinking..... peer to peer..... can it work? will it work???

Its already working LOL take a deeper look......

Orash x

Back