Blue Circle and Freeze

Hi
I have just installed Whoosh v5 on my Zgemma 2S instead of ipab , when i load the iptv ime getting a freeze after about 2 seconds and nothing from the remote or buttons i have to restart the box every time . ive rebooted and restarted about 5 times and it does it all the time on iptv
has anyone had this before please , any help would be great , ive redone the bouquets a load of times disabled timeshiftetc

cheers

Hi
I have just installed Whoosh v5 on my Zgemma 2S instead of ipab , when i load the iptv ime getting a freeze after about 2 seconds and nothing from the remote or buttons i have to restart the box every time . ive rebooted and restarted about 5 times and it does it all the time on iptv
has anyone had this before please , any help would be great , ive redone the bouquets a load of times disabled timeshiftetc

cheers
If it's a star 2s zgemma box they do take time to load how is your iptv set up is it through xtream TV app or linked to epg what are you trying to load when it freezes

I download the bouquets and epg on usg stick and it loads on to epg importer 15k plus imports , put in password and username been given save then once I click on to view it stops with blue circle in left corner anyone had this b4 dosent even spin now just stops normal channels all ok any help appreciated

Ipab dosnt have as many plugins as wooshbuild does there near enough same in my opinion I use ipab only as my supplier uses something from them and don't have problem apart odd glitch but that's iptv for you

Ipab dosnt have as many plugins as wooshbuild does there near enough same in my opinion I use ipab only as my supplier uses something from them and don't have problem apart odd glitch but that's iptv for you

Not tried Wooshbuild,,I might give it a try and totally agree about the odd glitches , as you say,that's normal for iptv

Back