Blue circle every 30 secs on Mikey B 6.1 build

Dykey

Hi

Getting a blue circle appearing about every 30 secs for about the last week now since updated to Mikey B 6.1 build ..any ideas as to whats causing this ? Done some reading which indicates the box might be struggling ..would this be correct and if so what can i do to correct it ?

Cheers

Dykey

Re-flash see if the problem is still there or re-flash to a new build, Could be a problem with a plugin, What box you using ?

I got the zgemma, H2S, H2H, I55 and only use wooshbuild so not sure about the build you are using, When you say run a up date do you mean re-flash ?

I never had the blue circle issue before i flashed this current build and i am using the same USB stick that i have had for the last two years .

Have pressed blue button but its offering me 76 updates ..is that to be expected ?

I never had the blue circle issue before i flashed this current build and i am using the same USB stick that i have had for the last two years .

Have pressed blue button but its offering me 76 updates ..is that to be expected ?

reflash the H1 with the Andy Mc build from downloads, I'll bet the usb is corrupt and when you place it into your lappy it will need scanned and repaired and then reformatted. Build works a treat on that box and the h2

Back