Blue HD 2 Beta

kiddac

** edit 22:00 7/10/2015

Beta testing phase 1 now finished.

Thanks to everyones help so far. The feedback has been very useful and lots of bugs have been found and fixed.

Unfortunately due to people asking me constant questions regarding, how do I do this, how do I do that, that have absolutely nothing to do with testing process I have had to pull the download for now.

I will reupload when I have completed the next major part of the skin.

Thanks again guys.

Last edited:
#Legend!!!

downloading and trying as we speak.

will let u know the outcome

thanks again for the opportunity to test kiddac

dom

He's already said it should but only used it on atv only way to find out is try it you'll be best of doing a backup first

Looks absolutely superb mate, thankyou! The only bit that might need another look that I've noticed so far is the skin on the plugin browser (when you press green) Seems much quicker than blueHD or Fraggle121s sky skin :-)

Last edited:
Looks absolutely superb mate, thankyou! The only bit that might need another look that I've noticed so far is the skin on the plugin browser (when you press green) Seems much quicker than blueHD or Fraggle121s sky skin :-)

grrrrr :)

What isn't skinned.

Anything that pops up in a centered blue box.

Originally Posted by mtpockets
grrrrr

What isn't skinned.

Anything that pops up in a centered blue box.

Sorry Kiddac... I was in a hurry to test out your great work and hadn't spotted that bit of your post... Oops!!

Anyone running sucmnsee vix image got this running yet? My box is stuck in cycle and wont start.
Followed instructions up till i had to choose skin. Then asked to restart gui to use and that's it, stuck in a start cycle???

Anyone running sucmnsee vix image got this running yet? My box is stuck in cycle and wont start.
Followed instructions up till i had to choose skin. Then asked to restart gui to use and that's it, stuck in a start cycle???

Same here. Only fools rush in they say. Excited to see this as a final release

doesnt load onto my zgemma star 2s running vix for some reason?

i ftp the unzipped blue-hd2 folder to /usr/share/enigma2 then rebooted the box. once fully booted up, i go to menu>setup>system>user interface>skin setup>BlueHD2 and click save. its asks me if i want to restart GUI to which i confirm with yes (there are no other options) and reboot the box.

once the box has rebooted, it loads fraggles sky skin??

not sure whats going on but its doing the same thing on both my zgemma boxes

dom

you have a blue2-hd folder inside a blue2-hd folder. that is wrong. should just be enigma2/blue2-hd

Back