Blue HD 2 Beta

D sayers no one was claiming to be kiddac no onw was manipulating his beta skin I downloaded it Sunday it didn't work on vix so I used some of the folder icons and marker icons and used a few png images to put in old blue skin abd kiddac u are welcome to join Facebook group mate and see for yourself it's zgemma help/support on Facebook

Sorry I miss read your post on Facebook I realised when I seen your comment on the other thread. There was no reason to ban me

Last edited:
There was no mention of it being your work kiddac it clearly said on thread I've taken some icons out and change the ones on blue hd to make my skin on zgemma
look better that was all no mentioning of your name at all it alk gets blown out of proportion

Last edited:
If you look at your post that's where I got confused I said is that kiddac and you said yes. But I miss read the post I thought you said it was you when you meant it was his skin

Right lets not cause a flame war. Mistakes happen. But 4 different people have pm'd me regarding elements of my skin being used elsewhere and publically being posted on groups on facebook. It's annoying and frustrating especially the massive amount of hours I have put into this project. The skin is nearly ready for public release, although there will be many screens still unskinned I might as well release it, if nothing else it will stop all these petty little arguments. I am currently busy fixing all the bugs found on the beta release, that was exactly what it was for. Once everything is sorted I can move on and start finishing this skin. Also due to the problems caused by the beta release all future betas are being conducted via a closed group of testers which is a shame but it was far to much hassle releasing to everyone.

Right lets not cause a flame war. Mistakes happen. But 4 different people have pm'd me regarding elements of my skin being used elsewhere and publically being posted on groups on facebook. It's annoying and frustrating especially the massive amount of hours I have put into this project. The skin is nearly ready for public release, although there will be many screens still unskinned I might as well release it, if nothing else it will stop all these petty little arguments. I am currently busy fixing all the bugs found on the beta release, that was exactly what it was for. Once everything is sorted I can move on and start finishing this skin. Also due to the problems caused by the beta release all future betas are being conducted via a closed group of testers which is a shame but it was far to much hassle releasing to everyone.

kiddac, it's frustrating! I say you should finish what you've started and make what you've created how you want it, then release the finished article.
It's like being at frigging school, a few ungrateful idiots spoiling it for everyone else :no no:

It's a shame you've closed off testing but I get why

Here's to waiting patiently!:nail it:

I cannot understand some people releasing something publicly that was clearly in test mode and I can understand your frustration buddy I think I can safely say that I speak for everyone when I say thank you for all you hard work and dedication to completing this release honestly.... I have tried every skin out there but your skin well..... Kiddac this is in a league of its own and this is a "TEST" it is far superior to ANYTHING that I have ran before so cannot wait for the FULL skin to be released.
You are a star and please don't let a few small minded people ruin the project keep smiling pal and keep up the great work!!
Onwards and Upwards!!

Keep up the good work sorry for the confusion I'm happy to wait like others rather than modify it. Don't forget about the post in general thread there's someone wanting to try it on vu it would be dgood to know it works on other boxes

don't let it get you down, do it at your own pace, if you need another beta tester :yes!: I don't understand how I have suddenly become a veteran (just cos ive made a lot of posts, it just shows I don't have a real life LOL!!) I know absolutely nothing compared to a lot of people on here, so if you want a not so new noobie to test it -???

You are still not convincing me of the need to include it, other that it's interesting information. I don't use oscam or 2 lines, maybe thats why I am just not excited about including it. It is probably best if I put the code in for both as I cant see it being useful to the masses. Then it will just be a quick case of amending one of the xml files for the people who require this information.

The other reason is if you have say a main line and backup from different providers you can see which provider is having an issue with set channels this is how I first noticed it so it will help if it needs to be reported to line provider.

It's not a big deal but it does come in handy so if you don't mind that would be great

Back