blue light

Hi Guys my second box , Blade BM 5000s was left on for over a week , now when i boot it up just a blue light stays on and no picture comes up, anyone had this issue ,Thank you

Hi zee

ive tried holding the power button down for about 30 seconds and the blue light still on without anything showing on tv ( just blank ) ive tried pressing the power button on the box for the same lengh of time and same result , any other ways to try please, the thread just says virtual what you said about power button .

When this happened to me it was the coax cable which had been moved. Pulling that out then putting it back in had fixed the issue. If you have a usb inserted make sure that is out and then try powering up the box again

When this happened to me it was the coax cable which had been moved. Pulling that out then putting it back in had fixed the issue. If you have a usb inserted make sure that is out and then try powering up the box again

No usb inserted mate and cable is fine as it works on another box.....tried power button on remote and box but still the same,,,,,

Back