Bm5000 neo 9991 volume

Viper811

Hi guys, i have just got a bm5000 neo and flashed 9991 firmware on it. Its been ok for a week but now the volume turns itself up on its own. I have tried the obvious like taking batteries out of remote, doing reset etc. Any ideas or suggestions? Going slowly mad... and deaf..

Yes still the same. It turns up intermittently. Example. I set it to 3. Few seconds later it will automatically turn up to 4 or 5 then 10 to 20 seconds later will turn up again to 6 or 7. This will continue till its in full volume. I have taken batteries from other remotes too incase they was interfering with it.

Interesting. Have you tried backing line up and putting a complete reflash on it.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

No not yet as it has been working properly for the past week. Suppose it could of gotten corrupted? Will try a reflash tomorrow and will post the result on here. Just bit strange as id not seen that before. I have a 7000s with no problems. This is my 1st 5000 neo.

Was setup to do a reflash but thought I'd just check it again. It has been on for about 2 hours and the problem hasn't started again yet. Will leave it for a bit longer to see if its to do with overheating or something.

Back