BM5000s Channel Lists

hi Shogan, I thought I'd give the editor ago myself so I don't have to keep relying on others, I used your list as a template which saved a lot of time and with a lot of trial and error im getting use to it slowly as I've never tried any of these editors before.

I just wanted to ask, whenever I update the frequency of one channel another goes off and when I go to sort that out the one I had changed in the beginning goes off so what am I doing wrong?

hi Shogan, I thought I'd give the editor ago myself so I don't have to keep relying on others, I used your list as a template which saved a lot of time and with a lot of trial and error im getting use to it slowly as I've never tried any of these editors before.

I just wanted to ask, whenever I update the frequency of one channel another goes off and when I go to sort that out the one I had changed in the beginning goes off so what am I doing wrong?

Not sure on that one I just update a frequency and once added to end of all channels move to preferred position and add to favorites on the box is that what you are doing? Never had a propplem with any going off I only use the editor for initial set up as I found channels would jump position or not able to move up or downward times had to use the move to channel number.

Hi noticed BT europe and 1 and 2 HD arnt working on the northwest do they work on the others? Also have u a updated channel list

Hi noticed BT europe and 1 and 2 HD arnt working on the northwest do they work on the others? Also have u a updated channel list

you'll have find the frequencies on king of sats site for them and do a manual scan.

Shogan told me there wasn't much demand for this channel list so he won't be doing any more.

Hi there can anyone help me I have blade box bm5000s have had it for around 18 months payed channels display scrambled channel update from blade online don't seem to work any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Brilliant effort !!! thanks for this - helped me alot setting it up for my dad - 1st time i had played around with a Blade box - not too bad but I think better and cheaper around IMO - nevertheless thanks very much appreciated

Ian

Back