BM5000s problems

cartman69

i have just setup my new blade media 5000s box and i am having major issues with the box and the new line i have purchased. I installed the latest firmware with the 9991 option (dated jan 2014), reset the box, downloaded the channel list from blade online and restarted the box. I then installed the config file i downloaded from my account and restarted the box. I have tested my internet connection and that is working fine. I have access to a handful of the subscription channels - eg itv2 hd, sky scifi hd, sky premier hd, fox hd, but most are unwatcheable constant audio dropouts/freezing. Most of the channels i cannot connect to - sky sports 3 HD, itv3 hd, channel5 hd, sky 3d, e4 hd, sky atlantic hd. I have tried to restart the box but no joy. Can you please let me know if there are some additional settings i need to input. I have tried manually inputting the config information in. The server i am using is one of the well recommended ones. Any ideas as it's driving me potty!!!!

TIA

---------- Post Merged at 09:02 PM ----------

it's alive!!!! i'm not sure what happened, i noticed one of the config settings didn't look right so i changed it, saved and rebooted and it works - might have nowt to do with it as i'm a n00b but who cares it works!!!!!

Back