BM5000S Sky Channel List possible?

Sorry if anything comes across very stupid - fairly new to all this.
5000S set up this morning. Seen the thread relating to sky tv list but apparently it only works on the 7000S.

What if i want (an up to date and working) sky tv list for my 5000s, is this possible#? or will it be possible in near future? Basically so i can use it as skybox where 101 = BBC 1 etc.

Thank you.

I know it's a little shock at first not having the channel numbers same as sly but after a while its miles better having the normal channel lists provided, all HD channels together and sports channels, why mess about pressing 101 when you can just press 1?

I agree. Its more for my father. You know what elderly people can be like with technology. Took him a decade getting used to Sky haha.

---------- Post Merged at 01:17 PM ----------

I know it's a little shock at first not having the channel numbers same as sly but after a while its miles better having the normal channel lists provided, all HD channels together and sports channels, why mess about pressing 101 when you can just press 1?

Also its fairly annoying if im watching SkySports but then want to watch UK gold. Its not that smooth and quick. Or maybe im doing something wrong.

Blade said they are working on releasing a PC channel editing tool.
so you will have to wait.

You can rename and re order in the Channel Editor on the box if you can be bothered.

But there isn't one ready to use at the mo, as far as I can tell.

Remember this box has still only been out about 6 weeks and they are improving
as they go.

Back