BM5000s wont decode after router is reset

sanjurok

Has anyone else noticed that their BM 5000s wont unscramble channels after your router is reset mine has to be left unplugged for hours before it will start to work again anyone any ideas why this happens to me ?

Has anyone else noticed that their BM 5000s wont unscramble channels after your router is reset mine has to be left unplugged for hours before it will start to work again anyone any ideas why this happens to me ?

Not sure , but I think the answer might be in Your question

Think he means it may be a fault on your router.

If it happens again, switch off router and box (by rocker switch or plug)
leave for 1 min then restart both, give it a minute to kick in the connections.

Sounds like some sort of internet connection problem,

How are you connecting to the box, WiFi, homeplugs or direct ethernet cable ?

Im wired to the router i dont think the router is at fault or my network as another box (skybox f3) works ok with same provider (but diff cline) after the router is rebooted, its not often i reboot the router but everytime i do the blade box just wont unscramble the channels but the skybox f3 always works again straight away but i have to leave the blade box off and unplugged for many hours before it works again, just restarting both after only ten mins doesnt work

Have you swapped the lines over between the boxes to compare the results
in case it's a server problem ?

If you are using a C line, is it definitely entered in the CCam section of the menu and not the Newcamd section for your Blade ?

Back