BM7000s-05-10-11-7ex BM7000s patched version with 9991 option

anyone know how to get MUTV to appear in the sports section of the Blade? its showing NME in its place and i cnt find MUTV anywhere, ive done a scan a few times still no luck.

you have to go to saterllite section 28 degs , press red button to go to transponder and search all the trans freq for mutv, once you have found the freq go to the scan and select manual scan enter the freq that you found it will find it and save it ,then move it to the sports channel.

Hi guys, I have the blade box, but it seems sometime when i turn the box on half the channels dont work. then a day or two later they do.
Could this be anything to do with my wiring. or could it be a faulty box

Hi there I tried the new software,now when I press 9111 nothing happens.I put the April software back in.The one that was preinstalled in my box.I still can't get 9111.Have I knackerd my box?.Any help would be appreciated thanks.

there is a download from techguy, i think in the start of this forum page saying with 9991 patch ,have you tried that one? if not you can reset the blade box back to factory settings , and reload the software,in your manual it will explain how to reset by giong into the engineers menu, the box isnt bust its just the software, all the best .

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

this the one BM7000s-06-09-11-7dx-beta patched version with 999 - Downloads - TechKings
by bobby 123.

This comment relates to my previous post about Netgear routers on the previous page:

i have just upgraded my Vermin Broadband from 10meg to 20meg and the new Netgear hub router i have got works brilliantly with my Blade. With the old Netgear router i was using first it wouldn't work with this new firmware then once i factory reset the box it started to work, the only issue i had was i had to keep going to the ip settings menu and press RED to connect the box to my wireless everytime it went on standby or was turned off.

However this new Netgear router connects autmatically, so that problem is probably with just the old netgear routers.

Was great until I discovered the internet connection where my box is situated is crap.Can't even connect to where I really want to be lol:(

can some one try this and let me no if it works the guy i got it of says it works ok thanks

Bobby123 any chance your guy is working on the new version of the firmware the ex version? This current version doesn't seem to play well with the blade streaming option and didn't want to go back to the old firmware if a new one was coming out soon.

Cheers

is firmware for bm 7000s dated 05-10-2011 patched, available here yet pls? would like to try it out if some1 has it. I have seen it on other forums but cant download as not member....people have reported this version is much more stable with alot of fixes......cheers

Back