bm7000s and cccam

i have a bm7000s and have a cline on cccam which doesnt connect, unsure what version of cccam the box runs and what
my clines version from suppliers versions is, i have a newcamd nline which connects virtually instantly. i have had dreamboxes,
spiders etc and quite familliar with cccam so inputting ok. anyone any ideas
140312 83x firware installed, does anyone know what version of cccam this is running, and would it be better
downgrading the firmware to an earlier version of cccam

new to this forum as well so hi everyone.

cheers

Hi there....

I also have the same problem !! guessing you have the line off Halim Kungi ??
been told the cccam needs updating to 2.1.3 and above ?!?
the problem seems to be the firmware has the cams set up automatically which may necessarily not be version 2.1.3 ?
any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

sussed it, put the wrong host/ip address in, works well in cccam and quick to connect, really impressed so far both on cccam and newcamd, sorry to have troubled you. but nice to know there is always someone out there.

regards

As I mentioned on a different thread, the Blade will work with every single cccam version out there ;)

I know this is a somewhat dated post and although my cline has been working for years my existing ‘supplier’ is no longer available. My Blade BM7000s glitches about every 15 seconds with a new supplier who provides a 2 day temporary sub. He is asking what my cccam version is and of course I have no idea! Is there a means of updating the cccam on the Blade BM7000s and still keep the 9991 menu or do I need to be looking for another supplier? Perhaps someone with this model of box could point me in the right direction?

Back