Boot Video

cpdc2007

Ive made a boot video to run on startup but have had no success in implementing it? Does anyone have any idea on how to get this to work?

Did get it long time ago, there should be a thread about it

Then after messing about I worked out I wasn’t restarting my box that often lol

Ive made a boot video to run on startup but have had no success in implementing it? Does anyone have any idea on how to get this to work?
dont bother, like i said had it working as long as 2013, but why just for one boot and extending loading time, also im sure the eplayer has changed as well, then theres the codec as well, you can get any play ie mkv or mp4 but again a bit of code needs changing, trust me i did loads of boot videos, dont bother

Id still like to try, would either of you be willing to help?
nice video, like i said its been over 4 years since i was doing the boot videos, have a look at loading hdfreaks image if they have one for you box or even HDMU (that has boot vids) as thats what i based all my info on including the plug in( try and find that and install it), to me it was just one of those fads, looked nice but served no purpose,
also getting to work on different boxes and images was a pain sometimes had to manually change files as they was in different location, ie the boot files, then there was the problems of loss of sound and no picture after loading the vid i can dm you the link to my website that im admin on and you can see what i did but it is an old post

nice video, like i said its been over 4 years since i was doing the boot videos, have a look at loading hdfreaks image if they have one for you box or even HDMU (that has boot vids) as thats what i based all my info on including the plug in( try and find that and install it), to me it was just one of those fads, looked nice but served no purpose,
also getting to work on different boxes and images was a pain sometimes had to manually change files as they was in different location, ie the boot files, then there was the problems of loss of sound and no picture after loading the vid i can dm you the link to my website that im admin on and you can see what i did but it is an old post
that would be great thanks

Back