Bouquets disappearing

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
One of my providers organised bouquets ( uk,Portugal, Germany etc ) have gone missing and are now all listed underneath one big bouquet called “vod”
Obviously this is a nightmare because there’s thousands of channels to go through

Is this a provider issue or a problem on my end ?

Wooshbuild/ open atv 6.2 / suls

Thanks

Ftp etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet open the current sort file see if VOD is in the middle of live bouquets if they are move VOD to the bottom and save as override xml.

I have similar issues but I have new live bouquets under VOD but not mixed in the vod bouquet.

IF i reset my settings from USB they go back to normal, however if I run suls again it goes back into the VOD section

Theres barely anything in my current sort file look..

1.jpg 2.jpg
Ftp etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet open the current sort file see if VOD is in the middle of live bouquets if they are move VOD to the bottom and save as override xml.

I have similar issues but I have new live bouquets under VOD but not mixed in the vod bouquet.

Last edited:
Thanks it is now organised properly however now it won't load any EPG events

And the sorts file has no channels listed in it

For epg in suls make sure the check providers bouquet is enabled as this gets epg from your provider. Also set create all channel sections to yes.

For epg in suls make sure the check providers bouquet is enabled as this gets epg from your provider. Also set create all channel sections to yes.

enabled multi vod and create all channels bouquet in suls
The provider is ticked and activated. Still no luck

I don't know how this happened, it was fine yesterday but this morning its playing up

Yep i've messaged them just waiting on a reply.

Any chance updating suls to 0.76 would work ? I had to uninstall that version a while ago as everyone was having problems with it.
I'm using 0.76 from the plugin downloads and it works fine so I would give it a go.

I'm using 0.76 from the plugin downloads and it works fine so I would give it a go.

Ok is that on OpenATV ? On the suls website it says "
We’ve released v0.7.6 which sets a flag in the epgimport sources to ignore this check however this flag has only recently been added to epgimport and at the moment only works on the OpenPLI branch and not the OE-Alliance fork. Hopefully the OE-Alliance fork will merge this feature soon.

"

ok updated to 0.76 and still no luck.
Will wait to see what provider says.

Can't be a problem my end as i haven't changed anything for ages.

Last edited:
lol yeah they have no idea on there!!! im sure its to do with the footy on at the moment , once its finished things might come back. Thing is epg on the app on firestick is all ok but the phone app its not working so somethings up!!! trouble is majority of their customers are on these poxy sticks .

lol yeah they have no idea on there!!! im sure its to do with the footy on at the moment , once its finished things might come back. Thing is epg on the app on firestick is all ok but the phone app its not working so somethings up!!! trouble is majority of their customers are on these poxy sticks .

Put a complaint in if a few of us do there is more chance of them doing something.
Works fine on my LG tv too however they run differently to enigma 2 boxes .
I think e channelizer might do the trick but it’s more money to spend
Luckily I only use these guys as a back up server and thanks for @formandvoid the bouquets are back to normal just no epg

Back