Bouquets disappearing

sorry yes it is BUT as mentioned before i haven't had time this morning to try it properly as im working away but mate has tried it on 2 zgemma boxes and its fine, latest openatv no wooshbuild (shouldn't make a difference) . MAybe was just my box playing up but simply update to latest version restart box, reset bouquets then re run bouquets populate then back into epg importer for a manual update and should be back to normal!!!
Im using H2S on last woosh build before infinity

sorry yes it is BUT as mentioned before i haven't had time this morning to try it properly as im working away but mate has tried it on 2 zgemma boxes and its fine, latest openatv no wooshbuild (shouldn't make a difference) . MAybe was just my box playing up but simply update to latest version restart box, reset bouquets then re run bouquets populate then back into epg importer for a manual update and should be back to normal!!!
Im using H2S on last woosh build before infinity

Thanks mate ! Working fine now

The current version in the openATV plugins for e2m3u2bouquet is still 0.7.6. I am sure 0.7.7 will be updated at some point by them. I don't know how long it normally takes.

The thing Sul is up against is trying to get one plugin to work with all providers, or as many as possible, which is hard as there is no set standard on how IPTV streams should be named so they work.

I have just had a look at some of my providers streams and all VOD has an extension which is good. Those providers without the extension on VOD will end up in the live section as per the change in 0.7.7.

The current version in the openATV plugins for e2m3u2bouquet is still 0.7.6. I am sure 0.7.7 will be updated at some point by them. I don't know how long it normally takes.

The thing Sul is up against is trying to get one plugin to work with all providers, or as many as possible, which is hard as there is no set standard on how IPTV streams should be named so they work.

I have just had a look at some of my providers streams and all VOD has an extension which is good. Those providers without the extension on VOD will end up in the live section as per the change in 0.7.7.

Yes team at Suls were soon on the case...awesome!!!

No, not until it is updated in the plugin feeds. You would need to install it manually until then.

Thanks for that . My laptop is broken just now . So looks like I will have to wait . Is there any time frame when it could be updated in the plugin feeds ?

Thanks for that . My laptop is broken just now . So looks like I will have to wait . Is there any time frame when it could be updated in the plugin feeds ?
Suls is now part of openATV as standard so it is just a case of waiting. It might be added to tonight's update, or maybe tomorrow. As far as I am aware though it can be added at anytime so just a case of checking updates really.

Suls is now part of openATV as standard so it is just a case of waiting. It might be added to tonight's update, or maybe tomorrow. As far as I am aware though it can be added at anytime so just a case of checking updates really.

That’s great . Thanks for your help. I am new to this . I will just keep checking to see if it been up updated .

Back