Bouquets jumbled

saidur

Hi
So i am all new to this but i am having troubles with my bouquets and was hoping someone can help?
I have got the zgemma h2s with wooshbuild v7 and all the channels seem to be all mixed up and not in the right bouquet.
I have read other threads and have already done an ABM scan changed the setting to NOT swap channels as someone has suggested, have also done a service searching scan, i am definitely on the right region so that's out of the question.
So please any help will be very much appreciated!

your problem is using wooshbuild(joking), menu-setup-service searching-autobouqetsmaker-update config file then start scan and let me know mate.

LOL
I did exactly as you said but when i go into ABM i have nothing that says 'update config file' or anything remotely close to that?

ah head to menu-plugins-red button and delete autobouqetsmaker, then exit and go to plugins again and hit the green button then download autobouqetsmaker again, this will be the updated abm and it will have the update config file.

Hi

I’ve got a zgemma h2s on wooshbuild 7.

Was wondering if anyone can help me sort my international bouquets out please....they have all gone into the sky box office bouquet and in the international bouquet there’s a mix of channels like bbc 2 HD,itv London HD, channel 4 HD,etc

I tried the delete autobouquet maker and redownloaded it,scanned and it didn’t resolve the issue

Thanks

Have you deleted bouquets created by autobouqets e2 plugin? If you press TV button do you see 2 lots of bouquets?

Have you deleted bouquets created by autobouqets e2 plugin? If you press TV button do you see 2 lots of bouquets?

Hi

I didn’t delete any bouquets before deleting and reinstalling the e2 plugin.

When I press tv button I see the normal bouquets like entertainment,movies,etc....I’ve also still got some old iptv bouquets in there to is that an issue ?

Thanks

Back