Bouquet's

mikepb123

Hi all.

Is there an option to keep the bouquet's that I've corrected via Email channelizer on the zgemma he's box?

Basically I have the sat cables in the back of the box and it's added all channels including the ones that don't work but I've used the IPTV to fill these in using E Channelizer but each day the bouquet's of the IPTV auto update which I want as the daily sport gets added so I need it to update the IPTV side. But the problem with is it overwrites the sky ones and I wanted to keep just the free to air channels in the bouquet, so I re did it in e Channelizer got it how I wanted and again a few hours later the update come and it removed them and replaced with all IPTV ones.

Any ideas how I get to just update the IPTV ones as I want but it doesn't overwrite the other ones I want to keep like the free to air ones.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How have you done it? Have you used ABe2 or ABM? I used ABM and did a full sat scan first putting all channels in one bouquet, then ran the script which created the categories separately.

Then I copied over any IPTV ones to the sat bouquet and set ABM to not update - This leaves your IPTV ones unaffected and free to update.

How I did was flashed the box,then added IPTV line this then added all IPTV bouquet's and also all the sky ones which a lot as we know are now dead. So I used e Channelizer to edit the dead ones with the IPTV ones and renamed the categories to what I wanted etc. But the IPTV bouquet's auto update every few hours as daily channels get added like football etc so I still want to keep IPTV bouquet's to update but doing this they overwrite everything and all I'm left with is just IPTV bouquet's.

Ok, what you need to do is think of the the two sets of bouquets separately. ABM will look after the sat ones only and your iptv script will look after the iptv ones only - so you need to stop one of them running otherwise it will revert to what it wants in the bouquet. I moved IPTV into my satellite bouquet and then stopped ABM auto updating otherwise it will rescan and remove all of the IPTV channels when it does so. You also need to go into ABM settings and make sure that keep all none ABM boquets is selected or when it updates it sometimes likes to remove all of the IPTV ones.

Can't you set the ABM not to overwrite non ABM channels from within ABM settings or am I thinking about abe2

Yeah got a mixture. I could put IPTV in there own bouquets as there normally setup and just have the free to air category from the sat side. But what do I do to stop it overwriting and removing the sat

Back