Box crashing

Brucey89

Hi all. Have just recently purchased a new sub of iptv with ipab image. Box is crashing every hour and rebooting itself. Bringing up a list of errors. Spoke to ptovider and they have looked at box twice an say that it is fixed but keeps happening. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG-20170829-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20170829-WA0001.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 87
FTP home/root/logs and zip and upload the latest crashlog please.

Almost forgot check the crashlog doesn't have any of your IPTV usernames or Passwords before uploading

Last edited by a moderator:
It says the problem is to do with the movie organiser plugin, so to start with, you could delete that. if that works, then you know for sure where the problem lies.
go to plugin menu (on mine green button) then press red "remove plugins" find movie organiser, and delete it.

It says the problem is to do with the movie organiser plugin, so to start with, you could delete that. if that works, then you know for sure where the problem lies.
go to plugin menu (on mine green button) then press red "remove plugins" find movie organiser, and delete it.

Thats what I was going to suggest but I wanted to see what the issue is as its reported daily on Ipab support group

Ok. I need to change picture to zipfile? Also does it not need movie organiser installed to work?

No you dont need movie organisor installed so maybe best uninstalling. For the file I wanted you to FTP home/root/logs send the latest crash.log to desktop and zip that and upload it.

No, the movie organiser organises your recordings into groups, ie if you record four episodes of friends, it creates a friends folder, and puts them into it

Mr Sayers, im gonna leave you to it, we are working from the same hymn sheet LOL

Ok thanks will give this ago tomorrow when I'm in from work. Also i had xtream tv installed before ipab could this cause it.

you can remove or disable movie organisor without effecting anything else on the box, looking at the image it is the xxx_Hot_Penthouse_HD that is causing the plugin to crash. Without knowing the file format of that recording I can't say why the plugin is failling on it. I suspect it is down to the file name.

The Movie Organisor was written for sorting recorded tv broadcasts and or shows downloaded in the IPTV player plugin (or most of them) as they have a fairly standard file name structure. It looks like the XXX file is not in a recognised file name format.

Back