Box Is Broken

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
Hi guys
Turned my box ( zgemma i55 ) on this morning, suls wouldnt work and neither would epg importer

So I rebooted my box and now its stuck on this screen...

Last edited:
reflash it with wooshbuild and load your iptv details

Thanks, so I have to reflash open ATV then flash whoosh right ?
I can access the terminal via webif, but as far as I know to install whoosh i need to first do a clean flash with ATV?

Doing the format now, hopefully i can reflash ok.

Im now able to boot my box but no channels are working. Will flash with woosh then, thanks.

Another pointless thread to get your post count up I see. You already knew the answers to your questions before you posted.

Yeah i have nothing better to do than get my post count up lmao.
I had a problem with my box and now i've fixed it

All my channels are listed as " N/A " any idea why ?

Last edited:
Fixed it guys, serviceapp wasn't installed ! Thanks @dsayers2014

If anyone has trouble flashing via USB, format via hdd guru, format via windows fat32 slow format.
Use the bottom usb port, and keep the down button pressed whilst loading/

@pabloescaban .....I must have missed the memo of you being upgraded to a MOD ?
Assuming there was no memo and you are yet again acting as if you were a MOD, then stop it !
We will decide what goes and stays not you !
If you have a problem with another members post then PM one of us to look into it otherwise keep your posts in line with Forum rules please.
Beni

Thread has already been culled, and just did it again. It is these sort of threads that i actually seek out nazodoop, and delete when i am sure that you have gotten your problem solved.
I am convinced you have given the reflash answer to others questions, therefore you asking the question is moot.
I can hear you saying, "but it is useful because i posted about leaving the serviceapp off" - not to me Sir.
I have no intention of having a debate with you on this, nor do i wish to have to keep telling people not to take thd piss out of other members - just pass a thread that irks you.

Back