Box Nation......

score1_uk

Hi all, I have a 24 hours test line. Im watching box nation and its coming up scrambled every few seconds. was there a fix for this or is it a server issue??

Cheers,
Kev...

Full panic lol....

---------- Post Merged at 01:27 AM ----------

Right, pdated firmware, new channel list. Still scramble every 5 secs etc... Aj list installed. Any others as a check??

score1_uk I don't understand when you say full panic then have laughter ??? Seem to be a bit of a dick !!! But if your serious about watching the fight its back on with no freezing. Check it out !!!!
Also on Boxnation HD @ 2am ..... Enjoy !!!!!

Bit of a dick???? Harsh..... It was a joke. Full panic but trying to be om with it..... Me thinks im not the dick :no no:. I never did get box nation to work though :( The channel would be ok for about 10 seconds then scramble for several mins over and over. Is this a channel list problem, a setup problem with my F5s or a server problem?? I seen on another post something to do with the server needing to update emb??

Ive just put mine on for about ten mins to test it and its scrambling quite a lot, all the other channels are fine and i never get any problems with my line guy :/

It will probably be even worse for the chisora V FURY fight with everyone trying to watch it :'(

Man my BoxNation is Scrambled fully i dont want to have to pay on the boxNation wesbite to stream unless i really have to.
Dont want to miss the fight though Tyson Fury has trained solid hes in the best shape ever, bye bye Chisora 7th round stoppage

I had major scrambling issues on boxnation up till Wednesday and since then it's been fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tried mine and all ok message ure supplier.. Im working off 12551 v 22000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back