Box Office - Bellew Haye 2

jag2988

Guys, do we think this is going to clear this week? I ended up purchasing the AJ Parker fight through Sky Q - The fight didn't clear on my Edision Box and my IPTV sub was freezing constantly. Any news on what we think this will be like?

Thanks all.

Guys, do we think this is going to clear this week? I ended up purchasing the AJ Parker fight through Sky Q - The fight didn't clear on my Edision Box and my IPTV sub was freezing constantly. Any news on what we think this will be like?

Thanks all.

All good providers will have it - both vm and iptv

Thanks all.

Sounds like your provider with the freezing on the IPTV, Edison box if you have a cline or nline I know on satellite it don't clear but not sure on the vm side of things.

If the fight is on Sly Sports Box Office, i'm sure you would get it i don't see why not, i have got every single other box office fight so i don't see why this would be different...

Last edited:
The last fight did clear but if you look on here there where issues with it not clearing as soon as expected and some people where panicking, it did clear but I think it was about half an hour after show started and long before the fight started.

Back