box office

jibbbbbb

Hi all , I have a vu+ duo 2 box all working great I have both sat and cable feeds which both work great my line provider has told me the box office fight tonight will be on both sat and cable I've found the box office on sat but for the life of me I can't fond it on cable any help would be great cheers

For cable use ALL channels on the EPG

Previews are on

Prime Events and Sky Events

One of them will show the fight, not sure which one till broadcasting starts.

Hi all spoke to my provider regarding the boxing tonight ,, he told me it will be on sky , just been checking epg and I can find prime events and sky events on cable side but nothing on sky side any one have sky events and prime events on sky side (dish) , or is it just my box cheers

Hi - please help trying to get fight on my skybox f5s channel not scrambled bout invalid programme search again xx please can you help xx Adeline

I can't seem to get Prime Events and Sky Events in the channel listing. Running Blackhole, I do an DVB-C automatic scan I can see Prime Events and Sky Events listed during the scan, but they don't appear under all channels. Any ideas? Anyone know the frequency to manually scan them?

If its there but not clearing have you confirmed with provider they have paid for event mate.

Also check last scanned if its in your boquet

Last edited:
Thanks dillyp70. The event was paid for, issue I am having is Prime Events and Sky Events are missing from the channel list, even though I can see they are found during the scan. Weird, all the other channels are there.

Autobouquet maker for sky and epgrefresh configured for virgin strange how you dont have red button section have uou hid it in settings or anything like that.

Back