Box reads FLSH constantly after backup ?????

Hi all,

I have just got my box to how i want it using ipab on openatv.

So now i created a backup image and thought i would re-flash just to test all is ok ?

Anyway after 3 hours of trying the box goes to Flash but constantly stays on FLSH on front ?

Any ideas what i am doing wrong please as i have another 3 boxes i want to flash

cheers

no, problem is that the other boxes are openvix so would this be the only way ?
I downloaded ipab and that flashed from usb so im confused slightly

Hi, ok it works doing image restore so how come it wont flash from usb stick ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It Is a different file structure when flashing. I’m not sure how you change you’re backup image into a flashable image. Someone will let you know.

On ATV the Image Manager will make a backup in the image folder but will also make a usb flashable backup on the root of the hdd.
If you look on the hdd there should be a zgemma folder that you can just copy to usb and use it to flash with.

I’m sure if you made a settings backup of your original image to USB you could then flash a bare image onto the other boxes and then restore the settings from the USB. You would need 2 usb’s , one for flashing and one for the settings backup.

Thanks Willo.. it’s come back to me now. Couldn’t remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
On ATV the Image Manager will make a backup in the image folder but will also make a usb flashable backup on the root of the hdd.
If you look on the hdd there should be a zgemma folder that you can just copy to usb and use it to flash with.

ARRRGGGHHHH!!! No still the same !
Copied root Zgemma from box to usb stick but still stuck on FLSH

Back