Box recommendation for VM and Sat

Hi

I wonder if anyone can recommend a box for me.

I would like a box for cable to be use with VM in Ireland and also for SAT, I won't need to record and watch at the same time, I would like a box that can have an enigma 2 image or something easy to use and configure and also easy to work with the channel list.

It's for a spare TV only watched a couple of hours a day, so I would prefer not to spend a lot on it.

If there's a shop recommendation too, so I won't get a clone or fake.

Thanks in advance.

V8 golden isn't enigma 2 though and doesn't have channel lists...also doesn't work if you have a vm superhub 3.

Fantastic box though especially for motorised sat :)

You may want to find out whether a cable line is available first.
Last time I heard, they were as rare as rocking horse shit

Hi

I wonder if anyone can recommend a box for me.

I would like a box for cable to be use with VM in Ireland and also for SAT, I won't need to record and watch at the same time, I would like a box that can have an enigma 2 image or something easy to use and configure and also easy to work with the channel list.

It's for a spare TV only watched a couple of hours a day, so I would prefer not to spend a lot on it.

If there's a shop recommendation too, so I won't get a clone or fake.

Thanks in advance.
Zgemma h2h box m8 a very good box for cable and sat and iptv

Thanks to all, I ordered the Zgemma H.2h from site sponsor.

I was looking at their link for firmware, can I download from there the firware for the H2, I do not see the H2h listed but I assume it would be the same. After I will download the plugins needed ?

Thanks to all, I ordered the Zgemma H.2h from site sponsor.

I was looking at their link for firmware, can I download from there the firware for the H2, I do not see the H2h listed but I assume it would be the same. After I will download the plugins needed ?

Just looked on the link for firmware, h2h is at bottom of page isn't it?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Back