1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Box stuck in boot loop

Discussion in 'Zgemma H9S - 4K' started by Mark845, May 30, 2018.

1. jammiroo

jammiroo Registered

{support worker
    Boston, england

hi, no all i get is boot, thats why im thinking its the files im getting onto the stick, either have not unzipped correctly, or im not getting the combo right.... when i unzip the individual files, they still look like a zipped file when placed on desktop... ive sent you a screen shot. ... this is why i think there ,the problem lies. thats why im going to use a windows pc to try and sort this.

Attached Files:

2. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    It is hard to type and explain exactly what you need to do.

When you open the zip file the first thing you see is a folder called zgemma.

Put the zgemma folder (and everything in it) onto your USB. This is normally just a case of dragging the zgemma folder into the USB window you have opened ready.

Not sure how else to explain so here is a screen shot with brilliant freehand arrows !
    upload_2018-6-5_9-21-39.png

Caturent likes this.
  3. jammiroo

jammiroo Registered

{support worker
    Boston, england
    thanks for the diagram, i was putting a file named h3 onto the stick, ....found 14 zgemma files.... so just picked one, which was grog build open atv 6.1... got box flashed... and i have that on screen... just need to now find out how to get the channels up , thanks so much for your help... gotta go work now so when i have time im going to try and sort it out and complete the task i set myself...lol.

4. jammiroo

jammiroo Registered

{support worker
    Boston, england
    hi just thought id let you know, ive given my box to someone i know ,who is going to set it up for me, your instruction were spot on... but i had some conflict going on somewhere, so to save my hair and sanity , he's going to load it up for me. Once again thank you so much for your help.

wooshman likes this.