1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Box stuck in boot loop

Discussion in 'Zgemma H9S - 4K' started by Mark845, May 30, 2018.

1. jammiroo

jammiroo Registered

{support worker
    Boston, england

hi, no all i get is boot, thats why im thinking its the files im getting onto the stick, either have not unzipped correctly, or im not getting the combo right.... when i unzip the individual files, they still look like a zipped file when placed on desktop... ive sent you a screen shot. ... this is why i think there ,the problem lies. thats why im going to use a windows pc to try and sort this.

Attached Files:

2. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    It is hard to type and explain exactly what you need to do.

When you open the zip file the first thing you see is a folder called zgemma.

Put the zgemma folder (and everything in it) onto your USB. This is normally just a case of dragging the zgemma folder into the USB window you have opened ready.

Not sure how else to explain so here is a screen shot with brilliant freehand arrows !
    upload_2018-6-5_9-21-39.png

Caturent likes this.
  3. jammiroo

jammiroo Registered

{support worker
    Boston, england
    thanks for the diagram, i was putting a file named h3 onto the stick, ....found 14 zgemma files.... so just picked one, which was grog build open atv 6.1... got box flashed... and i have that on screen... just need to now find out how to get the channels up , thanks so much for your help... gotta go work now so when i have time im going to try and sort it out and complete the task i set myself...lol.

4. jammiroo

jammiroo Registered

{support worker
    Boston, england
    hi just thought id let you know, ive given my box to someone i know ,who is going to set it up for me, your instruction were spot on... but i had some conflict going on somewhere, so to save my hair and sanity , he's going to load it up for me. Once again thank you so much for your help.

wooshman likes this.