Box stuck on BOOT Mode

James69

Any advice,
Was trying to upgrade from wooshbuild V4 to V5 my box is tuck in boot mode and won't opoen.
Have tried it with and without the USB connected. I have a backup image on a HDD however if it can't boot then i can't reinstall backup.
Can anyone help ?

even in boot mode you may be able to ftp to the box and lift the backup off hdd, it will be in hdd folder and named either fullzgemmabackup or just zgemma

if not reflash with fresh wooshbuild image for you box

flash with stock image then restore your backup, looks like you ran software updates on an old version of openATV\Wooshbuild?

Thanks guys.
Downloaded V5 and pot onto a USB drive (16Gb) smallest I have. With the line put it into the front of box, powered on and screen went to boot and won't move. Powered off and pot usb in the back, same thing happens

- - - Updated - - -

At the moment sub is doing a full fat 32 not quick format

- - - Updated - - -

Quick update, box is flasing as I type. Only need to make sure the line works again

- - - Updated - - -

Flashed, installed, line added and working perfectly. Thanks guys for all advice.

Hi there I have done the same thing, and stuck on boot. Tried to flash whooshbuild v4 and v5 and also open atv but nothing. Also tried ftp and it's not showing on my Mac.
any other ideas guy's?

Back