Box suggestion and a couple of questions please guys

blackylad

Hi
I currently am running an old mxq android based box and use kodi for my iptv viewing.. I have found iptv to be very device dependant where the same url .can freeze and buffer on some devices and work fine on others...
I am looking to replace my box with a newer type hopefully with stalker or similar running alongside kodi for dedicated iptv and still have kodi to view other stuff ..
Any suggestions on boxes please guys ???

I have looked at maxytec 4k boxes but these all seem to be shipped from outside the u.k.
Basically am hoping to get iptv running outside of kodi and have the ability to run kodi if I want to.

Thanks in advance

Ah the holy grail !!!!
it's only really a backup box which me move around the bedrooms to be honest . Didn't want to stretch as far as the daddy of all daddies !!
Would like to put a 100 pound cap on it if I'm truthful ..

Which software do you use for iptv Pedro?? Kodi or an android app ?

I personally prefer the perfect player app on android. I find it much faster than kodi for loading all channels and epg, and I really like the way it works... This is after purchase to remove the adverts of course :p

I use stb emu mate (mag look)
Find it pisses over most other apps.
My provider has there own Android app or kodi repository.

I would suggest the entertainment box T8 v. Been using this with perfect player. No freezing, no buffering, really good. It also supports 4k. Have watched 4k movies via Kodi, no problems at all. i'd recomend this box to anyone. Just google entertainmentbox.

Back