Box unresponsive

Got zgemma h2h. Whilst watching pointless the box froze and remote was unresponsive. Pulled the power cable out and put in and now the box is dead. Checked all connections and they seem fine. Any ideas or help appreciated

Got zgemma h2h. Whilst watching pointless the box froze and remote was unresponsive. Pulled the power cable out and put in and now the box is dead. Checked all connections and they seem fine. Any ideas or help appreciated

All sorted. Pressed the off button behind the box. One thing I have noticed is that I'm not getting any software updates. Anyone else notice this

All sorted. Pressed the off button behind the box. One thing I have noticed is that I'm not getting any software updates. Anyone else notice this

Yeah I normally have 60/70 software updates on my Edision every few days but only been 2 lately, I'm thinking its because Openatv 6.3 is now being released for some models?

Edit..... should have mentioned I'm presently using openatv .6.2

Last edited:

if you have atv 6.1 on your box then there are not so many, if any updates now as it is no longer maintained, ie that last nightly build was 25th August. I would recommend flashing to ATV 6.2

if you have atv 6.1 on your box then there are not so many, if any updates now as it is no longer maintained, ie that last nightly build was 25th August. I would recommend flashing to ATV 6.2
What's the best way of doing this. Upgrading to grogbuild freerange? Or flash online?

What's the best way of doing this. Upgrading to grogbuild freerange? Or flash online?
you need to flash atv 6.2 before installing grogbuild freerange so I would flash online, make sure you select the latest atv 6.2 image from the list

it's the one with the latest date in the file name ie openatv-6.2-BOXNAME-YYYYMMDD_usb.zip

no sorry, press the blue button, select flash online and then press the green button 'Online', now does it not say ATV 6.2 on the blue button?

Just noticed I think I've lost the grog build I had previously as there's no vskin and when the box loads up it says open atv 6.2. Not ur build. I take I now need to install freerange

Back