box would you recommend my budget £160 was looking at zgemma h2h but been put off

From the officially supported boxes I have set up Mutant, Gigablue, Miraclebox, and Edision

I didn't notice any difference in the picture quality to be honest

HD is HD, I have a big TV so you really notice the difference between SD and HD

The most noticeable difference when using them is the speed the EPG loads and flicking between channels.

Faster processor, less lag.

The TV can have a part to play also unfortunately a lot of people buy the biggest tv they can get for the cheapest price and end up with a below par set.

Picture on mine is really sharp, full HD 1080p set, very happy with it, but you can't half see the difference between HD and SD
with a bigger screen.

Agreed Damo but WOS etc out of stock and may not be getting more in

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

hi there whats a cheap t2 cable box that is HD, has a good EPG and will allow me to run the VM skin ? please advise

What's good techkings?
I'm stuCK, need some help.
Been running KV 780 for time..

I've gone through a few old posts here.
Things change all the time these days.. lol

Someone bring me up to speed..
I definitely want supported one dual..

Someone come my rescue..
A) which is bset?
B)where to get

Great post. I have bought zgemma h2 for mate as wedding prezzie nowt but probs pixelating even on fta. I have a h1 and is a great little box just wish it was still available to buy.

I also had a H1 and had very few problems with the tuner but unfortunately just upgraded to a H2H and now lost moat channels so I'm not happy. Could anyone recommend a single or twin cable box with a sensitive quality tuner please

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

those Xtrend ET8500 look quite nice has anyone any experience of them? Hope they're not going out of production and then no more Vix support.

thanks cactikid, i am running a vu+ duo 2 and a friend wants to get a twin tuner DVB-C box but can't stretch to the duo 2. looks like i will tell them about this.

Back