box

macca1969

Hi just a few ideas for a different android box got a mxq one already sick of the bairn pinching it off me going to buy one for her decent one cheers

Have a look on amazon or flee Bay mate depends what you actually want the box for ive got a king android box does what I need it too for kids and kodi but like I said depends what it's for really

J
Have a look on amazon or flee Bay mate depends what you actually want the box for ive got a king android box does what I need it too for kids and kodi but like I said depends what it's for really
Just for films more than out but maybe put iptv channels on cheers

I would look about what about same box as you if your kid/s know how to work it then get them same saves them shouting you constantly lol

Totally depends upon how much you are willing to spend. Except Nvidia Shield TV rest all of these are within $100

Best Android Boxes for Kodi
  1. Amazon Fire TV Stick
  2. Amazon Fire TV
  3. Nvidia Shield
  4. Seguro Trongle X4 (Video Review)
  5. Emtec GEM Box
  6. Q-Box Amlogic S905
  7. T95X TV Box
Emtec GEM Box
It is a simple choice for anyone who are not familiar with Kodi boxes with all their functions and features. However, this box would not let you install the latest Kodi builds. But with Kodi Setup Wizard you can access to the software’s older version.

Q-Box Amlogic S905
Q-Box S905 is truly a perfect match for Kodi because of its 450 Penta-Core processor. This processor offers an exceptional 4k resolution with 1080p streaming.

See for yourself for a lot more TV Boxes and choose the best that is upto your needs.

Back