Boxes with ability to record and have an interface similar to a sky box?

MrV

I am a complete noob to these boxes and today finally got my skybox F5S sorted and its great, however the wife wants to have the ability to record like we could with our old sky HD box and she also wants a box which has a similar user interface like the sky HD box had, is there such a thing?

I have read that the zgemma box can record so I will take a look at them, the skybox is great however the EPG system is quite poor

get zgemma 2s twin sat so u can record one while watch another and can load kodi and stuff also so can watch all tv shows and movies and lots more like on demand only has everything

not bad box mate

but the best box in my option is vu solo2 original forget clone & copy boxes pay once stay good

Nothing will be a clone of the original Slybox but any E2 box can have the skin so it sort of looks like it.

Twin tuner satellite box is what you want to be able to watch and record the zgemma 2s is one of these out of many.

How much do you want to spend?

not bad box mate

but the best box in my option is vu solo2 original forget clone & copy boxes pay once stay good

My own box I built destroys that and it cost the same amount.

But then it comes down to peoples skill sets.

have you stating selling your better boxes as you say ,post more info as i and others fancy a peek:whistling:

have you stating selling your better boxes as you say ,post more info as i and others fancy a peek:whistling:

I have been building and selling them for ages but it's a case of if someone is interested i will build it and set it up for there needs.

No point building load of them and hoping people would want them plus doing that doesn't allow customizing for a persons needs.

Really not that hard to do more people should try.

I have been building and selling them for ages but it's a case of if someone is interested i will build it and set it up for there needs.

Would you drop me a quick PM?

Got four Sly's myself and many friends that are as p/o as me with them.

I just bought a Zgemma 2S from ebay last night.. cost me £69.99. Just got the Item Has Been Dispatched Notification on my phone. Doesn't come setup even though you could buy one setup but you'd pay more for that and you wouldn't understand what to do if it goes wrong. It's nice to have plug and play but we should all learn how to setup from scratch.. I might make a post on how to set up like record from my phone once I've managed it.

Back